Call (458)201-5745

Logo Stamp.png

 Injured in an   accident? 
It's time 
to call to a lawyer. 

Photo of attorney Jonathan R. Bunn

Auto, Motorcycle and Truck

Photo of damaged automobile.

   Motor vehicle accidents wreck lives.  If you or a loved one have suffered injury due to the negligence of another driver, I like to get involved right away to help you get the interim insurance benefits that you are entitled to.  Serious injuries can result in large medical bills, income loss and collateral expenses.  I want to help you gather your medical and other expenses, evaluate insurance coverages and present your claims immediately.  If there is going to be a recorded interview with an insurance adjuster, I want to be on that call with you.  You will have important decisions to make and I want to be there from the beginning to help you make them.  If your case is evaluated unfairly, I'll be ready to file suit and take your case to court.

Premises Liability

Photo of shopping mall.

   The owner and/or occupier of premises has a duty to make its premises reasonably safe and to exercise reasonable care to discover and either eliminate or warn against conditions that create an unreasonable risk of harm.  If that duty is breached and you suffer injury despite using reasonable care for your own safety, you have a cause of action.  Most premises liability cases (often called, "slip and falls") are very fact intensive.  In modern times, video surveillance is available at many businesses and can help pin those facts down. 

Bicycle Accidents

Car and bicycle accident.

   Bicycles and E-bicycles are considered vehicles and are subject to Oregon's vehicle code with a special subsection dedicated just to bicycles.  The first issue in a bicycle accident with an automobile is that the potential for injury to a bicyclist is much greater.  The second issue is insurance coverage.  If you own and insure a vehicle, PIP (Personal Injury Protection) coverage is available through that policy, but even if you don't you should have PIP coverage that will flow from the motor vehicle that struck you.  There are a variety of scenarios in which insurance coverage is available to bicycle riders and I like to get started finding that coverage right away.  For serious injuries its going to be important to cover your medical expenses and lost earnings pending the settlement or trial of your case.

Medical Malpractice

Operating room

   Medical malpractice cases are different from general negligence cases because the standard of care is not typically known by the general public.  For instance, most of the population is familiar with the rules of the road.  It is not very difficult to explain the duty of care in situations that we are all familiar with.  Medical malpractice cases depend, in most instances, on expert testimony which is often technical and complicated.  There are, of course, exceptions.  The general public readily understands that it is negligent to operate on the wrong body part, administer the wrong medication or to leave a foreign object like a sponge or surgical instrument in the body.


31 years in the practice of Law

No Fee Unless You Recover

If you've been injured in an auto, truck, bicycle or other accident, the clock is running.  Oregon has a two year statute of limitations for actions founded on personal injury.  Some cases, like against a governmental entity or DRAM shop liability require notice much sooner than that.  I take personal injury cases on a pure contingency basis.  If I don't recover money for you, you don't pay any attorney's fees.