Law Offices of Jonathan R. Bunn          1680 Highway 40           Suite 105             Vernal,  Utah  84078            Call (435)714-6500


For a free consultation call (435)714-6500

Injured through no fault of your own?

Automobile accidents wreck lives.  Many of our clients are faced with medical bills, loss of work, and permanent disability due to painful injuries.  If you have suffered injury in a car, truck or motorcycle accident, you need a lawyer.  Call me at (435)714-6500 for a free, no obligation personal injury consultation.

When you are injured as the result of someone else's fault, and your medical expenses exceed $3,000.00 or the accident resulted in death, dismemberment  or permanent impairment or disfigurement, you are legally entitled to compensation for your injuries.  You are entitled to compensation for, among other things:

Lost Wages:  Days that you missed from work due to injury.

Medical Expenses:  Hospital and Doctor bills and other medical expenses incurred by you as a result of the accident.

Pain & Suffering:  An amount of money damages to compensate you for your suffering and loss of enjoyment of life.


Don't let an insurance company tell you any different.   Get a lawyer and get the compensation you need and deserve!

Call (435)714-6500

If you have been involved in a car, motorcycle or truck accident:


  First, get medical help if anyone involved in the accident is injured.  Next, notify police and obtain a copy of the accident report.  The report will not be available immediately, but should be available within a day or two after the accident.  You should not discuss fault with the other driver.  Notify your insurance company of the accident as soon after the accident as possible.  If your vehicle is towed, find out where it is going to be taken.  Photographs of your injuries and the damage to your vehicle can be very important.

Call (435)714-6500 for an absolutely no cost, no obligation consultation!